Portable hard drives data recovery are crucial nowadays, as they USB drives are frequently used for Business, Travelers and end users. The removable media is a good means of saving important data in a quick and easy way due to lower cost per GB, Portability of huge data and higher reliability. USB hard drives consist of an external case or package containing a standard hard disk with a USB interface adapter either with Micro 2.0 port Mini and USB 3.0 Ports. External hard disk data recovery is often needed when it can no longer be accessed by the computer. These are usually used to back up photos, music, videos and other important data.
USB these units are prone to all the usual problems relating to hard drives plus some others that the external case and interface may bring. Portable hard drives are often dropped or knocked over, this invariably causes a mechanical fault of some kind and results in the hard drive making a ticking noise when it is next powered on. Recovering the data from external hard drives with faults like this is possible once the exact fault has been determined and the hard drive has been correctly repaired. They don’t crash because they are not in use until you need them.
We handle Recovery from Following Manufacturers:
- Seagate External Expansion, Seagate Freeplay drives, Seagate Backup Plus and Backup Plus Slim Portable drive with and without powered drives.
- Western Digital My Passport Portable drive and My Passport Ultra, Western Digital My Book Live USB drives, Western Digital Elements USB drive data recovery and Western Digital My Cloud Drives. The hard drive will have a direct USB port for 2.5″ disk of the latest model.
- Toshiba Canvio Connect USB Hard Drives, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 Drives.
- HGST Turbo, HGST Mobile and Hitachi USB drives
- Dell hard drive with Samsung disk inside
- Samsung P3 External drive with USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports
- Transcend Storejet USB drive with military grade external casing protection
- Buffalo USB Hard Drives
- Iomega Hard drive data recovery
- Lacie External hard drive data recovery
- Maxtor Powered and USB hard drives.
And other all types of Portable Hard drive…
Unforeseen things do happen to the external hard disk and it no longer works when you plug it into your computer. At this moment, with all your files, photos and videos inside, you are at a loss of what to do next? Don’t panic, We offer you the most effective and reliable Hard disk recovery services in Bangalore.
Problems of Portable Hard Drives:
There are mainly two hardware problems in hard drives.
- Impact damage: When the drives get knocked over, dropped, physical shock during connection or travel etc. In most of all cases, the resulting impact they suffer will cause problems.
- Overheating: The drives have a tendency to overheat. This is due to inadequate ventilation on the external case. Some external hard drives don’t contain any ventilation at all, a small number of devices may contain a fan inside the actual case to combat temperature build up.
Common Hardware symptoms are:
• External Hard drive is Accidentally dropped and the drive has issues with buzzing or clicking noise
• Drive is producing clunking sounds
• Portable Hard drive is producing knocking sounds
• Drive is producing whistling sounds
• USB Hard Drive is producing grinding sounds and no detection in any computer
• Disk producing smoke due to excess voltage and power issues
• Drive is physically burnt due to fire damages
• The external Hard drive is water damaged after drenching or due to water spilling on the top of the drive
• Hard drive is virus infected and all the files are hidden and not shown
• Hard drive appears un-formatted
• Operating system freezing when external drive connected
• Operating system hanging after external drive is inserted and tried to operate
• Operating system not booting after connection of the hard drive due to hardware issues
• Computer restarting again and again after connection of drive
• BIOS not detecting drive and the drive does not power
• Accidental file deletion
• Accidental drive formatting
• Accidental drive imaging with different drive without data backup which will cause overwriting.
• Unable to access partition due to system issues or hard drive issues.
External hard drive recovery possibilities:
Entirely dependent on the nature of the problem. Heat and Hardware associated problems are often easier to tackle than impact damage problems. Physically damaged hard drives are dealt with in our clean room lab facility for data recovery and imaging purpose.
Do Not: Under no circumstances should you continue to use the portable external drive as you may cause further damage to the unit. Also, you should not allow the system to run a repair utility on the drive (such as Scandisk / Checkdisk etc..,) – this can often render brings to recoverable data stage to unrecoverable stage.
What if I have one of these drives but the symptoms are different?
This is quite possible. These drives are still prone to all the other problems hard disks suffer from i.e.., mechanical failure, logical failure, bad sectors, firmware damages, physical damages etc.. We have expert tools and techniques to handle any kind of recovery from portable hard drive to salvage its data back.
How dead hard drive can be recovered using the Portable data recovery techniques?
As we are going through the clients, most of them are keep asking us, is it really required to
recover dead hard drive / tapes?
Yes, of course, we need to do it. The companies like HP, Dell and other MNCs
approaches us to recover their dead hard drive, since that would have very important
information. In fact, now data recovery has successfully recovered more than 3000
dead hard drive from the disks.
Ask us how?
First of all, I would like to bring to your attention, what is Portable data recovery?
Portable data recovery supports to recover data from dead hard drive or won’t boot
computer due to virus attack or system crash/failure error.
We, at now data recovery assures you up to 100% portable data recovery or External data
recovery of your files from all External Hard Drives irrespective of any data loss cases.
- Why there is need for portable data recovery?
If Operating system of computer is seriously damaged and can’t boot up, the portable data
recovery is an ideal option for you.
Portable data recovery is capable to recover permanently deleted, formatted and
corrupted data from portable devices.
Portable data recovery of hard drives are crucial nowadays, as the drives are frequently
utilized for Business, Travelers and end users.
External data recovery is often required when it cannot be accessed by the computer.
These are usually used to back up photos, music, videos and other important data.
External data recovery service for external hard drives helps you to get lost data from top
brands like Seagate, Toshiba, Transcend, WD etc.
If the storage device is lost or stolen, Access to the device is password-protected. If it’s not
enough, Data Encryption is another option.
External hard drives are the best destination for backing up your data, but this only helps
you when you have saved your data initially to an internal drive & then backed up in an
external drive. (If backup data in external drive is the default option and data is not backed
up in internal drive, there is a chance of data loss).
A full backup will help you to backup all the data on the computer, including the operating
system & installed Apps. Therefore, there is a possibility of complete system restore.