Solid State Drives (SSD’s) are being popular due to robust performance and its reliable usage. But the drive also prone to errors due to electrical shock, over voltage, electronic component wear and tear, CRC errors or bad sector formation due to diode electron read and write do fail by time. We have an Expert solution for such cases.
Solid State Drive SSD Data Recovery
The normal hard drive fails due to age, usage, and mechanical wear and tear, the brand new normal hard drive would not fail so easily as the old hard drives with slow performance and symptoms of failure, SMART performance will be monitored during the BIOS for normally laptop and desktop to check the regular health condition. But SSD Solid State Drive fails un-noticeably without providing any prior symptoms nor any failure notice, One day it works and another the drive is dead and completely not readable and does not detect in any of the machines, it does not provide SMART parameters for the drive, hence it is difficult to notice the failing drives.
Types of SSD Data Recovery we Handle
- Mac Book Pro SSD data retrieval.
- Mac Book Air SSD data recovery.
- IBM, Dell, Lenovo, HP, Toshiba other Laptop SSD recovery.
- Two in one Tablet and Laptop model recovery.
- SATA SSD and SATA AHCI Express data recovery.
- PCI Express Hard drives data extraction.
- M2. NGFF Mini Sold State Drive used in thin laptop models which is similar to WIFI cards.
Data Recovery From SSD
The various manufacturers started SSD drives models with their own technology and R & D Team, the standards for manufacturing the same and stability is not yet maintained in the market. The drive controller and the memory varies from company to company and the model of working and combination of memory RAID or Non-RAID varies on each manufacturer with the model.
SSD Basically consists of 4 Main chip-sets or components
- Micro Controller.
- Flash or Storage.
- Interface (like SATA, mSATA and Strip others).
- Flash Cache in modern SSD to cache information on the fly.
The technology differs from each manufactures, we understand how the technology varies from each manufacturer and reverse engineer the same to recover data from damaged drives, ensuring maximum success rate on handling and recovering your precious data.
The SSD data crash are classified with following types
- Electronic Shock Damage.
- Electronic component wear and tear.
- CRC Errors or Bad sectors due to flash degradation.
- Controller Failure in SSD due to wear and tear called as physical damages
- Electronic circuitry damages due to water or fire incident.
- RAID Memory Chips Failure in the Flash Devices.
- Mechanical Shock due to fall or sudden hitting on any hard surface.
Manufacturers vary as Samsung, Toshiba, Intel, SanDisk, OCZ Technology, Kingston, Transcend, Seagate, Patriot Memory, STEC, Western Digital, Micron, Crucial SSD Drives are current manufactures in the market. Capacity Varies from 40 GB to 1 TB with different capacity ranges depending on the standards like 80GB, 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB, 2 TB 3 TB & 4 TB and higher capacity is under development in recent years. SSD data retrieval is done in our lab for all brands and models.
PCI or Mini SSD Recovery
The Laptop manufacturers are using the modern Solid State Drive as internal drives replacing the old mechanical hard drives, due to light weight and less power consumption than the older drives, the laptop like Mac Book Air, MacBook Pro is used with modern SSD with mini 12 pin, 16 pin, 24 pin and 18 pin connectors, the Lenovo, IBM and HP laptop uses micro pinned SSD with different ports for new laptops.
SSD Data Recovery Cost
The data recovery is complicated based on the capacity of the drive and controller used in the same and recovery methods applicable via NAND recovery mode. Data Recovery on SSD has encryption like Bit Locker, TrueCrypt, McAfee safe boot and Symantec encryption is much more complicated than the normal HDD recovery, We are equipped with NAND recovery from flash drives and recovery methods which can recover even from damaged Solid State Drive cards which are not in detection, direct recovery from the memory/flash chips inside the SSD Unit, the memory will be decrypted according to the controller information assigned to each manufacturer. Contact us today for your damaged solid state drives for perfect data recovery solution.
What is an SSD – Solid State Drive?
A strong state drive (SSD) is a kind of PC data storage that imitates a HDD-
Hard Disk Drive, it;s a data storage gadget that utilizes strong state
memory to store persistent information. SSD are characteristically less
delicate than hard drive. As there are no mechanical delays, they advantage
with low access times and lower latency. Some SSD’s use either SRAM or DRAM rather than Flash memory non-volatile PC memory and are regularly called RAM drives.
What makes SSD drive so famous?
- An SSD gives quicker access than a HDD. This is on the grounds that SSD’s don’t have moving parts, and store information in microchips makes it flash based and faster.
- The SSD get to time does not rely upon a read/compose interface head
synchronizing with an information part on a rotating disk.
- HDD is extensively less expensive than SSD, particularly for drives more than 1 TB. It use flash memory to store information, which gives better performance and reliability over an HDD.