Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Data Recovery Process
General Questions about Data Recovery:
- The storage drives are not accessible or data is not showing in the readable format we would need the help of professionals to handle the drive and hence extract information. Ex. these are the following issues or kinds of damages expected in the storage drives:
- Computer Bootable section or BIOS is not showing the hard drive or storage.
- The files or folders might be missing due to any reason.
- Deletion of data or formatting the hard drive might incur data loss.
- Due to excessive power outage or power surge might cause issues in the drive.
- OS like Windows, Mac or Linux does not boot or hanging or showing an error.
- Due to human mistake the data might not be accessible or readable.
- Data might be non usable or corrupt like database or Tally.
- Unusual noise from the hard drive like Clicking, Scratching or Grinding.
- Hard Drive motor does not have initialization or spinning, hard disk might be completely silent when powered on.
- Nature disaster like Floods, Fire or Earthquakes might have caused the storage drives non accessible.
- Doing a regular data backup into backup hard drives and double check whether the data is available in the same or not.
- Keep updating your computer operating systems and Anti-Virus Software.
- Use pouch for external hard disk.
- Use UPS as power supply to your computers or laptops.