Logical Data Recovery or Software Data Recovery for Deleted & Formatted Hard Drives & Cards :
The Logical data recovery is the condition wherein the Hard drive or memory cards will be in perfectly good condition or working fine, but due to human errors or virus attack few data will get deleted, formatted, inaccessible or overwritten. Hence our data recovery team is here to help you and get back your data with the same file structure using best data recovery applications and software’s with our own research and developed methods which free software’s cant do.
The Deleted Data Recovery :
The files are deleted due to human error, virus or malware attack, which is affecting the files and folders in the hard disk drive. The computer might be in shared network, wherein many users are using the same computer to share and access the data, if any of the user deletes certain information, the same data will be deleted in all the locations. Certain virus will hold the information until it is affecting the computer, without an anti-virus software would affect the data. Certain software will affect the database leaving it vulnerable for virus and database or data files.
The Formatted Data Recovery :
Accidental format of hard drive, pen drive, partition deletion, partition overlapping, partition inaccessible or suddenly removing the drive during format, windows Operating system update would make all the partitions as single and update new windows in C drive location, similarly during the Mac OS update or Linux operating system installation. Merging partitions, converting primary partition into active, GPT to MBR conversion of the hard drive would lead the data in-accessible. During windows update, all the drives will be lost and gets converted into single partition with data loss. Our experts can handle such type of cases in a professional way in our 100% Clean Room Lab environment.
The Overwritten Data Recovery:
Overwriting data due to mistake, which would lead to data overlapping, creating new folders after deletion of old information. Deleting any data in C Drive partition and even a single restart of the computer would lead to overwriting, after file or folder deletion in C drive, the laptop or computer should be force shutdown and should not be turned on for any other operation. During Operating system like Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac update or new installation by downloading, inserting CD or pen drive, the earlier partitions would merge as single or will be overlapping and could not be accessed, the main C drive partition would be in-accessible and remaining partition will disappear. For such cases our charges for data recovery would vary depending the hard drive or storage device condition.
Logical Data Recovery
What is Logical Data Recovery? How to know whether the hard disk is Logically Corrupted?
HDD Sentinel : https://www.hdsentinel.com/hard_disk_sentinel.php
Crystal Disk Info
Logical Issue in the Media as Follows
- Virus and Malware infection that is affecting the drive data.
- Power surge problem and the files are deleted or missing automatically.
- Data Loss Accidental Deletion of Drive Partition.
- Data Loss due to Merging Two, three or more Different Partitions.
- Installing New Operating System by Formatting Entire Drive.
- Operating System / Application malfunction with booting issue.
- Data deletion due to human errors or virus issue.
- Deleted data in recycle bin, and even that data got flushed after performing system cleaning.
- Drives are not accessible and asking for formatting the drive.
Data Recovery from Deleted & Formatted Hard drives and SSD
- File system and MFT fragment corruption.
- File system like Mac OS HFS, Windows like NTFS or FAT, Linux like Ext are damaged and non readable.
- Huge database size & Several Fragmented Files are damaged.
- Internal structure of the database is damaged and corrupted like sql, oracle, and others..
- Power outage or unexpected system shutdown of storage media, windows asking for “CHKDSK” every time during boot. Drive Showing “Drive is Not Accessible” / “Format Hard Disk” / “Drive Failure”.
- Blue Screen of death (BSOD) error during booting or after booting.
- Cannot login Operating system & info is present in same drive. Showing “Please insert proper Booting Device or drive does not contain any OS to boot.
- Operating System cannot recognize your Bootable Drive / Drive partitions.
- Running the chkdsk on the drive would make the drive data like files and folders are damaged and non readable.
Contact Us for Logical Data Recovery Services:
If you found something went wrong in your storage device files deleted or formatted and unable to access them. Don’t Worry! Just speak to our data recovery professionals they will assist you.
Call us +91-8951548581 / +91-7795153911 or Drop a Mail: email@example.com