FAQ: You may have questions regarding recovery methods and steps to take when the data gets erased or during hardware issues:
[panel style=”info” title=”What to do as soon as Data is Lost?” text_align=”left”]Do not panic, try to stay relaxed, the loss is likely to be made worse if you panic and start to try different options you have heard my work. Understand that data is present in the drive you need right people & tools to get it back.[/panel]
[panel style=”info” title=”What Precautions to be taken immediately after Data is Lost with deleted or formatted data?” text_align=”left”]Do not Overwrite / Copy / Modify any type of files in the Drive where data has lost or in overall Hard Disk. Just shut down the system & removes hard disk for data recovery.[/panel]
[panel style=”info” title=”Is it possible to Recover Data back in original condition?” text_align=”left”]Yes it is possible, until unless any overwriting or new data is updated on the same hard drive the data recovery is possible with the files and folder structure information in working condition.[/panel]
[panel style=”info” title=”What not to do to worsen my Data Loss/Crash/Crisis?” text_align=”left”]Stop working on the media. Immediate shut down is necessary, any kind of experiment you are about to make will only worsen the condition. Irrational Data recoveries tend to make the problem bigger, instead, gather the information you will need for a data recovery company.[/panel]
[panel style=”info” title=”Why we should give our Data Recovery to best & professional Data Recovery Services than Self-try or Novice Recovery methods?” text_align=”left”]Do not use automatic recovery tools. Because most of the tools need to be installed in your computer. Which may overwrite your hard disk space & destroy chances of recovering data from them?
Do not listen to your colleagues/friends or continue to look for home remedies on the net for recovery tools & utilities as mentioned below, seek professional help if you value the lost data.[/panel]
[panel style=”info” title=”Why the automatic recovery tools should not be used or methods to recover data on your own?” text_align=”left”]Don’t run any repair utilities for restoring your system or reinstalling your Operating system because this will further aggravate the problem by overwriting drives. These utilities & Operating system like chkdsk, San disk or others related installations are meant for rectifying anomalies in the file system & getting your operating system work & get you working and not for recovering your data.[/panel]
[panel style=”info” title=”The drive is creating the clicking noise and computer does not detect the hard drive anymore, what should I do?” text_align=”left”]The clicking noise hard drive will have issues with physical read and write head and damages in the internal reading components, the drive should not be run for more number of times, since the broken or damaged heads could create scratches on the magnetic platter surface and could yield the drive unrecoverable.[/panel]
[panel style=”info” title=”My Hard drive does not start after power fluctuation and burnt smell is observed, what should I do? ” text_align=”left”]The drive should not be turned on, since the hard drive components will further damage and crate motor and the pre-amplifier of the read and write head to get further damaged and yield not readable. It is preferred to unscrew the drive from desktop or laptop and keep it separate. The data recovery can be completed with electronic and firmware level recover methods.[/panel]
[panel style=”info” title=”” text_align=”left”]If you are not sure about further steps, Immediately Contact us for Professional consultation[/panel]
Precautionary Measures to be Taken for Data Loss Prevention:
- Always keep your computer clean and place it in safe, dry and dust-free environment.
- Use a surge protector such as uninterruptible power supply (UPS) or online ups.
- Save and back up your data regularly, always take a double data backup.
- Install an anti-virus software and update OS, whenever it gives you a pop-up message.
- Before updating any software, it is recommendable to make a full backup.
- Do not store or save your data in ‘C’ Drive such as desktop, Libraries,
downloads because if windows gets updated all the data which is stored in ‘C’ drive will be totally vanished.
- Don’t keep liquids close to your system.
- Do not open any suspicious mails or attachments since it may contain malware virus.
- Encrypt your data: If the data is very confidential then encrypt it with password protection, Because if in case the data theft occurs then the hacker would find it difficult to De-crypt it.
- Protect your computer from physical harm such as dust, dirt and sun light.
- Limit the use of portable devices,connecting USB and portable hard drive devices to multiple systems it may accumulate with virus and harm your hard drive.
- Anti-virus: Use an antivirus software to protect your data against hacking, phishing, malicious computer viruses, Trojan & other malicious ware. some virus has a ability to destroy, steal or modify your data. Ensure to keep an antivirus software for every system to protect your data.