[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] We offer Expert RAID Data Recovery services in Bangalore & India. RAID stands for Redundant Array of Independent Disks. A Group of hard drives, that forms a logical unit & work together to reduce the chance of data loss (depending on the type of configuration). But even RAID array are prone to errors and damages due to multiple drive failures, Configuration failures or human error or any other reasons. We provide Express Service and Expert solution for any RAID data recovery and Server data crash recovery. Our Technical engineers also handle Operating System Recovery such as Windows, Mac, Linux/ Unix RAID Data Recovery. Our clients are benefited with RAID data retrieval & server data crash recovery services.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”138128″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” title=”RAID 0 Data Recovery Services”]Now Data Recovery experts are highly specialized when it comes to RAID 0 Data Recovery. Our data recovery professionals have successfully retrieved data from huge systems as a vital part of our Data recovery service. [/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”138129″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” title=”RAID 1 Data Recovery Services”]Raid 1 provides disk Mirroring and Duplication without parity or striping. It reflects the data of a disk to the same position of another disk, so it is called Mirroring. Data is written identically to multiple sets of drives,[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”138130″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” title=”RAID 5 Data Recovery Services”]RAID 5 or Redundant Array is also known as RAID 5+0 consists of Block-level Striping with distributed parties. Here Data is striped at block level when you save files to RAID 5 array. We at Now Data specialize in RAID 5 data recovery services. [/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”289″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” title=”RAID 6 Successful Data Recovery Services”] Recent success of data recovery from RAID 6 Server, SAS type hard drive of 1 TB each, the total server capacity of 12 TB with 3 hard drive failures. Recovery went successful without losing a single bit of information.[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Data is distributed across the drives in one of several ways called “RAID levels”, depending on the level of redundancy and performance required. Used in Servers or as NAS / SAN Storage devices. Usually, the array’s are used for Business Database, Government sectors, File Servers, Database Servers, Storage or backup device. RAID levels data recovery including RAID 0,1,5,6,10,0+1,50,60, 1E, RAIDER, RAID Z, Z2, Z3, Beyond RAID.. are well understood and we have trusted data recovery solution by successfully recovering data from RAID array for various private and government organization.
Our Recent Success Story For RAID & Server Data Recovery are in the following blog post’s:
[post_grid tag=”RAID” columns=”5″ rows=”3″ orderby=”date” order=”DESC”]
Express RAID Data Retrieval: We have a quick support team to handle damaged Server and support for business continuity, The Dedicated Express recovery team can handle the issue by completing analysis in 8 Hours of time with detailed quote and time required for data recovery process. The recovery can be completed within 2 Days for a logical section, firmware, electronic and for physical or mechanical recovery can be completed within 15 working days. All data recovery procedures is performed in our 100% Clean Room Lab Environment.
[panel style=”info” title=”Data Loss Symptoms in RAID Array / NAS, SAN, DAS & Workstations :” text_align=”left”]
- Drives and partitions are not accessible or drive mounting failure.
- Applications fail to run & data is inaccessible or not visible.
- Files & folders have data corruption. (Files & folders appear, but data is corrupted due to loss of configuration or error in disks).
- Virus attack with partition loss or data loss. Software corruption,
- Loss of Configuration & Server does not Boot after entering into BIOS Setup.
- Rebuilding failure due to bad hard disk or damaged striping.
- It is taking too long to rebuild configuration, indicating bad disk or damaged disk in the array.
- Hard disk failure in component level in PCB / Electronic circuit board, damaged components or media level failure.
- Firmware Failure with hard disk detection with model but capacity is not shown.
- “CRC Errors” / Bad Sectors in Hard Disk or “Unrecoverable Read Errors (URE)” during the rebuild.
- “Punctured Sectors” in Array losing configuration & after hot-swap, the configuration is not built.
- Media Level damage in one or more Hard disk in the Array.
- “Drive Offline” “Drive Foreign” Error, multiple drive failures in the Array structure making inaccessible.
- Physical damage caused due to water, fire, earthquake or heavy electricity.
- Hardware RAID Controller failure due to power outage or fluctuation & rebuilding failure.
- Reconfiguration of Controller by accident or human error either by replacing the new drive or new configuration.
- Accidental Partition loss either due to format, delete or mishandling.
- Accidental file or folder loss either due to format, delete or mishandling.
- Hardware corruption due to incompatible devices addition or hardware component conflicts.[/panel]
Precautions needs to be taken during the drive crash or RAID array parameter loss to avoid future data loss from the same.
[panel style=”info” title=”Precautions in RAID After Data Crash / Loss:” text_align=”left”]
- Do not replace any of the drives in the array with new hard drive, until sure that remaining drives are healthy.
- Don’t remove the drives and insert it into different slots, RAID will be configured with series on numbers starting from 0,1,2… Misplacing the drives into the different slot will lose its original array structure.
- Do not import configuration on the controller if more than the spare capacity of drives are replaced. Ex: not more than 1 drive in RAID 5.
- Don’t listen to the server or NAS box vendors while they concentrate on bringing the server back online not on data available inside the same. Most of the cases are damaged during initial stages yielding damaged data during recovery.
- Retain original hard drives in the array, if the reconfiguration fails we can make use of the original array and its drives for data recovery, not to replace the drives with vendors.
- Label each hard drive by its series, Ex: 0,1,2,3… as per the original configuration.
- Try not to reset to factory reset in NAS box since the overwritten partition recovery in NAS will yield irregular results in its folder structure.
In all the above cases, RAID data recovery service is required, any DIY activity will damage the parameters and hence damage the workings files and folders from the drives. We handle the drives with read only parameters ensure in the original drives are intact in the same condition even after data recovery process completion, we provide the best and expert results in industry in RAID data crash.[/panel]
Types of Standard RAID Recovery from Array’s :
[ultimatetables 1 /]
RAID Data Recovery Drive Types Used in Server & Workstation’s:
- IDE/ATA/PATA/EIDE, ULTRA/ATA 100, SATA, eSATA, SCSI(50 pin, 68 pin, 80 pin), iSCSI, SAS, Fibre Channel, PCI & PCIE Channel, Firewire, Nand Flash, SSD RAID Array data recovery.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”1589″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” title=”SCSI 68 / 80 PIN CONNECTOR”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”1604″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” title=”SAS CONNECTOR”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”1603″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” title=”PATA 50 PIN CONNECTOR”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”1605″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” title=”EXTERNAL SCSI CONNECTORS”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”1607″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” title=”SCSI CONNECTORS MALE AND FEMALE CONNECTORS”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Server Recovery Storage Units Types :
- Servers with RAID configuration RAID 0 TO RAID 50, DAS (Direct Attached Storage), NAS (Network Attached Storage), SAN (Storage Area Networks), SAN Over IP.
RAID Drive Recovery & Server Drive Models Supported :
- IBM x, IBM power, HP ProLiant, HP LeftHand and HP 3PAR Servers, Dell PowerEdge Dell PowerVault, Dell EqualLogic, Dell Compellent Servers, SUN, NEC, Compaq, Hitachi, Iomega, Quantum Snap! Server, Maxtor MaxAttach, NSS nStor and HP Storage servers, NET App and EMC Storage devices etc…
What is Raid Recovery?
- RAID stands for Redundant Array of Independent Disks. A Group of hard drives, that forms a logical unit & work together to reduce the chance of data loss (depending on the type of configuration).
How does it work?
- A RAID joins physical disks into a single logical unit by utilizing either uncommon hardware or programming. hardware solutions can arrive in an variety styles, from assembled onto the motherboard or add in cards, up to large enterprise NAS or SAN servers. With these setups the (OS) is unconscious of the specialized activities. Programming solutions are normally executed inside the OS.
- It is generally utilized on servers, yet can be utilized on workstations. The latter is especially true in storage-intensive PCs, for example, those utilized for video and audio editing, where high storage capacities and data transfer speeds are required.
Does RAID data array has prone to errors?
- Yes, But even RAID array are prone to errors and damages due to multiple drive failures, Configuration failures or human error or any other reasons.
Which advancements can we recover? Would you be able to recover 0,1,5,6 RAID’s?
- we recoup data from a wide range of arrays and sizes and all RAID controller types. Regardless of whether you have an off-the-shelf storage item, or an specially customized NAS, programming based or hardware, we can recover your lost information.
Where do you find RAID Data Recovery Company?
- We are located in Bangalore, India, and We provide a complete solution on Raid Data retrieval and Server Data crash recovery services.
What are our clients say?
- Our clients are benefited with RAID recovery & server data crash recovery services. They say “RAID data retrieval and Server Data Crash Recovery” cost is very affordable. Even their turnaround time (TAT) is very fast.