Logical Data Recovery for Deleted & Formatted Drives & Cards :
The Logical data recovery is the condition wherein the Hard drive or memory cards will be in perfectly good condition or working fine, but due to human errors or virus issue few data like files and folders are deleted or formatted or not accessible or overwritten.
The Deleted Data Recovery :
The files are deleted due to human mistake or due to virus, which is affecting the files and folders in the hard drive. The computer might be in shared network, wherein many users are using the same computer to share and access data, if any of the user deletes certain information, the same data will be deleted in all the locations. Certain virus will hold the data until it is affecting the computer, antivirus removing the malware or virus, would affect the data. Certain software will affect the database leaving it vulnerable for virus and database or data files.
The Formatted data recovery :
Mistakenly formatting the hard drive instead of pendrive, partition deletion, partition overlapping, partition inaccessible due to suddenly removing the drive during format, windows Operating system update would make all the partitions as single and update new windows in C drive location, similarly the mac os update or Linux operating system installation. Merging partitions, converting primary partition into active, GPT to MBR conversion of the hard drive would lead the data in-accessible. During windows update, all the drives will be lost and gets converted into single partition with data loss.
The Overwritten data recovery :
Overwriting data due to mistake, which would lead to information overlapping, creating new folders after deletion of old data. Deleting any data in C Drive partition and even a single restart of the computer would lead to overwriting, after file or folder deletion in C drive, the laptop or computer should be force shutdown and should not be turned on for any other operation. During Operating system like Windows, Linux or Mac update or new installation by downloading or inserting CD or perdrive, the earlier partitions would merge as single or will be overlapping and could not be accessed, the main C drive partition would be in-accessible and remaining partition will disappear.
Logical Issue in the media as follows
- Virus and Malware infection that is affecting the drive data.
- Power surge problem and the files are deleted or missing automatically.
- Data Loss Accidental Deletion of Drive Partition.
- Data Loss due to Accidental Deletion & Merging Two or three or more Different Partitions.
- Installing New Operating System by Formatting Entire Drive.
- Operating system / Application malfunction with booting issue.
- Data deletion due to human errors or virus issue.
- Deleted data in recycle bin, and it too got flushed after performing system cleaning
- Drives are not accessible and asking for formatting the drive.
- File system and MFT fragment corruption.
- Filesystem like Mac OS HFS, Windows like NTFS or FAT, Linux like Ext are damaged and non readable.
- Huge database size & Several Fragmented Files are damaged.
- Internal structure of the database is damaged and corrupted like sql, oracle, and others..
- Power outage or unexpected system shutdown of storage media, windows asking for “CHKDSK” every time during boot. Drive Showing “Drive is Not Accessible” / “Format Hard Disk” / “Drive Failure”.
- Blue Screen error during booting or after booting.
- Cannot login Operating system & data is present in same drive. Showing “Please insert proper Booting Device or drive does not contain any OS to boot.
- Operating System cannot recognize your Bootable Drive / Drive partitions.
- Running the check-disk on the drive would make the drive data like files and folders are damaged and non readable.
Contact for Logical Data recovery services :
If you found something went wrong in your storage device files deleted or formatted and unable to access them. Don’t worry! Just speak us to our file data recovery professionals, they help you in all conditions.
Call us +91-8951548581 or +91-7795153911
Or Drop a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org