Hard Drives are generally termed as HDD are majorly used in Desktop, Laptop Computers & Servers.
HDD data retrieval is crucial for personal and business users. We at Now data recovery, handled several thousands of cases of Desktop, Laptop & Server Hard drive Data Recovery successfully with the highest accuracy.
Hard drive failures can occur in any way any form whether it is unanticipated harms human errors, mechanical failure, general wear & tear, caused by accident, electrical failure, virus attack, programming bugs or malware etc. If you find any type of failure in the hard drive, Please contact our professional now data recovery services in Bangalore, India to help you to recover the data securely and safely.
Reasons for Data Loss from Hard drive HDD
HDD Data Recovery for Logical Failure:
- The Hard Disk will be in Good working condition but some files or data cannot be accessed for logical reasons such as accidental corruption due to deletion/formatting, lost partition, virus infection or
- Virus or Malware infection.
- Power surge problem in computer
- Data Loss Accidental Deletion of Drive Partition.
- Data Loss due to Accidental Deletion & Merging Two Different Partitions.
- Installing New Operating System by Formatting Entire Drive.
- Operating system/Application malfunction.
- Data deletion due to human errors.
- HDD and Drive partitions are not accessible.
- Overwritten Data.
- File system corruption.
- The huge size of the database & Several Fragmented Files.
- The internal structure of the database is damaged
- Power outage or unexpected system shutdown. Bad sectors in the storage media. Windows asking for “CHKDSK” every time during boot. Drive Showing “Drive is Not Accessible” / “Format Hard Disk” / “Drive Failure”.
- Blue Screen.
- Cannot login Operating system & data is present on the same drive. Showing “Please insert proper Booting Device
- Operating System cannot recognize your Bootable Drive / Drive partitions.
- Logical Failure – Any non-physical failure of the hard drive can result in logical hard drive failure. Logical failures can result in any type of corruptions to the hard drive data, software viruses, Programming bugs or malware, accidental PC shutdown, corrupted files, accidental deletion of documents or files , bad sectors, hard drive not getting recognized, and numerous different issues identified with the data on the hard drive can be recovered in our data lab.
HDD Data Recovery for Disk Error Failure:
- CRC Errors(cyclic redundancy check Errors) in a disk.
- Windows “Delayed Write failure” occurred. Cannot write data into drive D: /MFT$.
- I/O Errors in some Drives of the Disk.
- Drive SMART Parameters is bad. Error Message -> “Please Backup your data” & then drive goes unrecognized during Boot & in Operating system.
HDD Data Recovery for Firmware Failure:
- Drive does not get initialized even after several attempts and could keep running without any noise or detection.
- The Internal codes are corrupt and are not readable due to system area corruption..
- Firmware failure in hdd can occur because of harm to the area of the platter on which the firmware is found. Indications of a firmware failure can include the hard drive controlling up yet being unrecognized by the PC, or the disk freezing during the bootup procedure.
Hard Drive Data Recovery for Mechanical / Physical Failure:
- Mechanical Failure occurs when the read-write head or other components become faulty as a result of normal wear and tear, Frequent computer crashes, which entails physical and irreversible damage caused by a read/write drive head falling on the rotating platter or strange noises such as clicking, grinding likely mean that mechanical failure is imminent. Similar to logical hard drive failure, pc crashes and frequent freezing can also be symptoms.
- BIOS cannot able to detect the Hard Drive.
- PCB Board Problem: Hard Drive PCB Board Burned Out due to Overvoltage.
- Firmware Related Issues: During Firmware Update or PCB Corruption.
- Hardware / Internal Component Failure due to Age & Usage.
- Hard Drive Fell Down due to Human Error.
- Frequent Power Fluctuation damaging PCB Board & Internal Head Assembly.
- Clicking Noise due to Head Assembly Weakening & Failure.
- Grinding & Clutching Noise due to Mechanical Part failure.
Hard Disk Data Loss Signals :
- The Desktop / Laptop don’t start-up or taking a much longer time to start.
- Drive takes a longer time to open.
- The Desktop / Laptop Hard Disk is running very slow and some file/folder/ partition is missing. The drive
/ partition/ volume is inaccessible. The hard disk is making an unusual clicking / grinding noise.
- Drives and Partitions are not accessible
- File system or database corruption
- Accidental formatting of partitions
- Accidental files deletion
- Files & folders cannot be accessed
- Repeated program crashes or disk errors
- Hard disk freezes during booting
- Unusual noises, clicking or humming from the hard drive
- Data Disappear/ Blank folders
- Hard drive physical crash and mechanical failures
- Computer HDD doesn’t boot & cannot access Bootable drive
Types of Media We Recover
- Hard Disk
- RAID Array / Storage Box
- Flash / SSD or Portable media.
- Smartphones – Android, iPhones, iPod’s, Tablets.