Type of Data Loss we recover:
- Lost Partition Data Recovery
- Partition Format Data Recovery
- Accidental Deletion of File systems, Files & Folders Recovery
- Non Bootable Hard drive Data recovery
- Inaccessible Partition / Drive Recovery
- Data permanently deleted from Recycle bin
- All types of file systems like: Word, Documents, Excel, Access, Outlook, Text, Images, Videos, Zip, Rar….etc..
Drive Errors Data Recovery
- Drive with multiple Bad Sectors data Recovery
- Drive un-mounts after some time
- CRC Errors during data read & write operations
- I/O Errors due to drive age & usage. Drive will detect for some time & then gets ejected from computer.
Electronic Circuit Board Damage Recovery
- PCB Board Related Problems like PCB Board Burnt Problem, Parts missing, Chip Level Repair & Replacement.
- Hard Drive Repairs for PCB Board Repair & Replacement, PCB Swapping, Chip Level Repair & Transfer.
Firmware Level Recovery
- Firmware Version Update.
- Drive service area information corrections.
Media Level Data Recovery
- Hard Disk is Partially Detected & not getting Recognized / Non-Detection in any computer.
- Hard Disk does not detect in any Operating system or in BIOS.
- Drive Clicks and Stops and appear as Zero MB or no capacity.
- USB Devices as “Not Initialized” and no capacity in the disk with clicking noise.
- Hard Drive does not have any rotations & No Noise.
- Media Fell down from certain height.
- Sudden Power Failure / Excess Voltage variation & high voltage surge currents.
- Hard Disk having Clicking Noise of Death.
- Hard Disk with Grinding Noise.
- Hard Disk with Scratching Noise.
- Hard Disk with Clicking Noise & Stops after some time.
- Media with Buzzing Noises Issues are considered as Media Level data recovery cases.
Physically Damaged Media Recovery
- Drenched / Water damaged hard drives or Media.
- Fire Incident and damaged hard drives with burnt pcb and upper metal surface issues.
- Hard Drives with Dents and damages occurred due to hitting on the ground or any other surface.