Reasons for Data Loss from Hard drives HDD
- The Hard Disk will be in Good working condition but some files or data cannot be accessed for logical reasons such as accidental corruption due to deletion / formatting, lost partition, virus infection or software error.
- Virus or Malware infection.
- Power surge problem
- Data Loss Accidental Deletion of Drive Partiton.
- Data Loss due to Accidental Deletion & Merging Two Different Partitions.
- Installing New Operating System by Formatting Entire Drive.
- Operating system/Application malfunction.
- Data deletion due to human errors.
- Drives are not accessible.
- File system corruption.
- Huge size of the database & Several Fragmented Files.
- Internal structure of the database is damaged
- Power outage or unexpected system shutdown.Bad sectors in the storage media. Windows asking for “CHKDSK” every time during boot.Drive Showing “Drive is Not Accessible” / “Format Hard Disk” / “Drive Failure”.
- Blue Screen.
- Cannot login Operating system & data is present in same drive. Showing “Please insert proper Booting Device
- Operating System cannot recognize your Bootable Drive / Drive partitions.
Disk Error Failure:
- CRC Errors(cyclic redundancy check Errors) in disk.
- Windows “Delayed Write failure” occurred. Cannot write data into drive D:/MFT$ .
- I/O Errors in some Drives of the Disk.
- Drive SMART Parameters is bad. Error Message -> “Please Backup your data” & then drive goes unrecognized during Boot & in Operating system.
- Drive does not get initialized even after several attempts and could keep running without any noise or detection.
- The Internal codes are corrupt and are non readable due to system area corruption.
Mechanical / Physical Failure:
- BIOS cannot able to detect the Hard Drive.
- PCB Board Problem: Hard Drive PCB Board Burned Out due to Over voltage.
- Firmware Related Issues: During Firmware Update or PCB Corruption.
- Hardware / Internal Component Failure due to Age & Usage.
- Hard Drive Fell Down due to Human Error.
- Frequent Power Fluctuation damaging PCB Board & Internal Head Assembly.
- Clicking Noise due to Head Assembly Weakening & Failure.
- Grinding & Clutching Noise due to Mechanical Part failure.
Data Loss Signals :
- The Desktop / Laptop don’t start-up or taking a much longer time to start.
- Drive takes longer time to open.
- The Desktop / Laptop Hard Disk is running very slow and some file/folder/ partition is missing.The drive / partition/ volume is inaccessible.The hard disk is making an unusual clicking / grinding noise.
- Drives and Partitions are not accessible
- File system or database corruption
- Accidental formatting of partitions
- Accidental files deletion
- Computer doesn’t boot & cannot access Bootable drive
Types of Media We Recover
- Hard Disk
- RAID Array / Storage Box
- Flash / SSD or Portable media.
- Smartphones – Android, iPhones, iPads, Tablets.