The Hard drive imaging or duplication is the technique to transfer bit by bit information from the working or damaged hard drive for tasks which are used for mission critical usage.
The original hard drive failure can be compensated by successfully running the duplicated or imaged drives.
- CCTV camera hard drives for forensic submission.
- Medical equipment’s programmed storage media.
- CNC Machine hard drives.
- Telecommunication equipments.
- Printing Press programmed Storage Media.
- Forensic Duplication or imaging for evidence submission for cyber crime.
Original hard drive will be Write blocked so that none of the data will get added into the original storage media.